We are seeking a pleasant, self-motivated, diligent and responsible Housekeeper for a private household of 5 (parents and 3 teenagers, aged 12, 14 and 15 years old) and 2 dogs. We are looking for someone who will be with us long term as a stable employee.
This is a full time paid job, however owners are sometimes outside the country for long periods, therefore the employee will have long paid vacations throughout the year. Housekeeper must be willing to travel with the family for limited periods of time.
Hotel Housekeeper Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain house and patios clean
- Dust and polish various surfaces and furniture
- Make beds
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
- Clean bathrooms
- Prepare breakfast for the family
- Empty trash bins
- Change linens and towels and replace toiletries
- Do laundry and ironing
- Prepare food for the dogs
- Restock cleaning supplies
- Set the table before meals
- Serve meals at the table, pick up after meal
- Wash dishes
- Prepare fruit juices, milkshakes during the day
- Report any issues that require maintenance
Employees are treated with respect at all times and work in a pleasant atmosphere.
Must maintain confidentiality at all time.
Schedule is 8am to 4pm.
Uniform is required (paid for by employer).
Must be Non-Smoker.
Must have valid driver's license.
Must be comfortable with large dogs.
A background check will be performed prior to employment.
We are looking for a candidate that is self-motivated, responsible, autonomous, and always smiling.