Family relocating from the UK to Bal Harbour, FL seeks a highly skilled and experienced Housekeeper. The household consist of a couple and two children, girls ages 11 and 13 years. The home is a single family, 11k sq. ft residence. The position is full-time, live-out five (5) days per week average eight hours per day. There are other staff to include 2 additional housekeepers, a house manager, a driver/houseman and a chef. The candidate must be flexible to cover one weekend per month.
- General housekeeping and maintaining of all areas of the home
- Daily bed making, vacuuming, cleaning bathroom, floors, kitchen, dusting.
- Care for various surfaces with care, marble, wood, glass, stainless steel, artwork, polish silver & glass etc.
- Daily Personal laundry with care, wash & fold, pressing, wash & press bed linen, organizing closets, show care, kitchen linen & drapery
- Organizing all areas – closets, pantry, kitchen cabinets, laundry etc.
- Keeping a supplies list, re-stocking
- Petcare – Two dogs ( Labradoodle)
- Light cooking
- After dinner clean-up
- Receive deliveries, supervise contractor visits.
- All other housekeeping related task.
- Minimum five years recent residential Housekeeper experience
- Team player
- Child friendly
- Solid work history and references
- Honest, trustworthy, and dedicated
- Friendly demeanor, positive attitude and takes pride in a job well done.
- Open to a long-term commitment.
Compensation: Start at $25 to $28 per hour based on experience, 14 Days Paid Vacation after 1st year, 28 Days Paid Vacation thereafter, 5% annual performance Bonus