Our busy CEO client is seeking a Personal COO/Chief of Staff to help him create, build out and manage his lifestyle – personal residences, cars, plane, art, etc. This is a newly-created high-level role that will help the Principal enjoy his personal and domestic life while he stays focused on his businesses. Significant must-have experience includes:
- Lifestyle Asset Transaction Coordination –real estate brokers, attorneys, interior designers, personal organizers
- Management of Lifestyle Assets – residences, vehicles, aircraft, equipment, etc.
- Household Staffing and Management –source, onboard, schedule and manage Estate Manager, housekeepers, Chef, gardeners, security, construction projects
- Event Planning and execution, meals, personal meetings, etc.
- Travel Arrangements – research locations, book transport, accommodations and unique experiences, create detailed itineraries
- Manage Personal Communication -- calendar, phone and email – coordinate personal calendar with principal’s EA, prepare personal correspondence
- Manage/Quarterback All Personal Items Needing Principal’s Attention – documents needing signature, wires, checks, etc.
- Collaborate with Virtual Family Office – Principal’s Business EA, Financial Institution Family Office group (Accounting, Bill Pay, Investment, etc.), Attorneys and other external team resources
- Personal Care – arrange personal appointments, dry-cleaning, etc.
Role to be primarily based in Central Florida & Los Angeles CA (Open to relocation.)
For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume in Word (NOT pdf) to email@example.com. Please add reason for leaving in italics under the last bullet of each position.