Education and Experience
· 10-15+ years in a similar role or related experience required (including an understanding of all major construction trades).
· High-end service experience working in Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) private family settings preferred
· 10-15+ years- experience specific to HVAC/Plumbing trade
· Current valid driver’s license required.
Skills and Knowledge
· Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
· Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Strong time management, organizational, administrative, and prioritization skills given multiple priorities.
· Must be able to complete reports and maintain regular documentation for projects, invoices, vendor information, etc.
· Comfortable with and adept at learning new technology interfaces and software. Ability to use mobile devices for coordinating and reporting work performed.
· Proactive and positive attitude, highly motivated, self-directed with minimal daily supervision.
· High regard and respect for privacy and always maintain a high level of confidentially and discretion.
· A high value is placed on safety and security, with training in OSHA and first aid/responder preferred (provided if not existing).
· Ability to work at heights on occasion and the mobility and flexibility to navigate tight spaces and lift and carry heavy objects (at least 50 lbs.).
· Comfortable with being on your feet for long periods of time.
· Experience with hand tools, power tools, and smart home systems.
· Comfortable working in a team centric environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, with prior experience and understanding of integrated home technology systems.
Submit a resume to be considered for this position. Position offers an excellent benefits package, including 401(k), medical insurance, dental and vision, short- and long-term disability, and generous paid time off.
This is an hourly paid position, eligible for annual bonus opportunity.
Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check.
Must be legally able to work in the USA.