A fun and busy family is looking to add a Mother's Helper to their kids' team. The mother's helper must have a true passion for supporting others. The flexible individual will work seamlessly with a homeschool teacher to help support the family's needs in and out of the classroom. A mature approach, with a flexible can-do attitude coupled with respect and kindness will help the teacher excel in the position. Must be proactive, organized, fun, and able to take direction and feedback. Mom is highly involved and very hands-on with children. It is important for the mother's helper to mirror and support the parents expectations of the children's educational and personal goals. With a heart of service, the mother's helper is happy to pitch in and help wherever is needed to provide the ultimate outcome. Parents are looking for someone who wants to be a part of the organization for years to come, but also understands and respects healthy boundaries.
- Work with manager to support household needs including housekeeping, laundry, organizing, projects, and occasional meal preparation.
- Work with homeschool teacher to provide educational support.
- Coordinate daily activities and supervise transportation to and from all engagements (playdates, appointments, classes, activities, etc.).
- Create daily outfits.
- Transport mom to appointments.
- Maintain healthy, safe, clean environment.
- Run errands.
- Maintain ongoing open communication with parents, teaching team, and manager.
- Complete daily children's checklist.
- Ensure child is well groomed including hygiene.
- Photo journaling in real time.
- Additional mother's helper responsibilities and duties as needed and requested by the family or manager.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years ago working in HNW home.
- Flexibility in schedule with willingness to work long hours as needed.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to swim as required.
- Valid drivers license required; a confident driver with zero points on record.
- Willing and able to travel both domestically to additional residences and internationally as needed.
- Excellent references.
Schedule and Training:
The proposed schedule is 30 days on 30 days off. During the 30 days on, the mother's helper works each day. Flexibility is required. A 60 day training period is required with 30/30 schedule to follow. During 30 days on, the position is live-in.
Salary $50,000.00. Health insurance, PTO and 401(k) included.